Our ice cream , which is a combination of sweet and sour, will quench your thirst and refresh you during the hot summer!
Technically , any tea or infusion can be used to make delicious ice cream , but our blend from the Cold Brew collection will provide you with a completely different type of taste experience. The dried fruit we chose for this recipe combines our two favorite summer flavors - pomegranate and blueberry.
What ingredients are needed to make ice cream?
- 4 - 6 Basilur Cold Brew Pomegranate Blueberry tea bags
- 2 cups of cold water
- Juice of half a lemon (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of white sugar or other sweetener
- A handful of berries
How to make ice cream with Basilur Pomegranate Blueberry tea?
- Start by brewing some tea . Pour cold water over the bags.
- Prepare ice cream molds .
- Once it has steeped sufficiently , add lemon juice and sugar to the tea . Do this at your discretion, remembering that the flavors will become less intense when frozen.
- Cut the berries (preferably in half).
- Add them to the brewed infusion .
- Pour the tea into ice cream molds . Place them in the freezer and after an hour put the sticks into the molds.
- Place the molds back in the freezer and leave them there overnight.
What is worth remembering?
- To easily remove the ice cream from the molds, immerse them for a moment under a stream of warm water . Not for long, lest they melt.
- If you want slushy , don't freeze the popsicles all the way through.
This was a simple and fun recipe, right? You only need four ingredients , which you probably have in your kitchen. Remember, however, that preparing ice cream takes time , so prepare it the day before!