Apples and cinnamon are the undisputed hits of autumn. That's why today we will present an unusual , seasonal recipe using them.
Sit comfortably with a mug, your favorite book, movie or TV series and enjoy the taste of a warming infusion with a spicy and fruity flavor!
What ingredients are needed to brew autumn tea?
- 2 teaspoons of Basilur Autumn Tea loose leaf tea
- 1 apple
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon of honey
How to brew autumn tea?
- Wash and peel the apple . Then cut them into small pieces.
- Pour water into the pot. Add apple pieces, cinnamon and tea leaves to it.
- Cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- After boiling, pour the tea into a glass.
- Add honey and enjoy the taste of a warming autumn infusion!