Here's a recipe for unusual cookies that will surely warm you up! And all this thanks to the addition of our Masala Chai tea to the dough, which has a spicy and spicy aroma .
Perfect for an evening snack with a cup of steaming hot infusion!
What do you need to bake Masala Chai Tea Cookies?
- 2 teaspoons of Basilur Masala Chai loose leaf tea
- ¾ cup of hot water
- ¾ cup of warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ⅔ cup of fine brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- ½ cup crushed oatmeal; roasted or honey (optional)
How to bake spiced cookies?
- Start by brewing some tea. Pour hot water over the Masala Chai leaves and set aside for a few minutes . Add milk to it and leave to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour , baking soda and salt .
- Melt the butter and mix it with the cooled tea .
- Then beat the eggs with sugar to create a creamy , fluffy mass .
- Add the mixture of flour , soda and salt to the mixture, and then the butter and tea mixture . If you have oatmeal , add that too.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Grease the baking tray.
- Use a spoon to form your preferred shape and size of cookies . Note ; They will expand during baking, so leave some space between them.
- Place the baking tray in the oven. Bake at 163°C for about 25 minutes , until the bottom of the cookies is crispy and brown, and the top remains soft and slightly raised.
- Cool the baked goods completely before serving.
- Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for no longer than a week.