Earl Gray tea definitely brings more refreshment with alcoholic notes, right?
Clink your glass and then enjoy a refreshing cocktail made with Earl Gray tea and a few homemade ingredients.
The ingredients contained in the recipe have a calming and soothing effect . In turn, the caffeine and alcoholic notes contained in the drink have an energizing effect.
This cocktail is perfect as an addition to an evening dinner - either at home or out with friends!
How to make a cocktail with Earl Gray tea?
- Make some tea. Make it in larger quantities to have a supply of infusion and store it in the fridge.
- Prepare honey syrup . Heat the honey and water until it dissolves completely. Stir as necessary.
- Add gin, lemon juice, honey syrup and tea to a shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Pour the drink into a glass , add a lavender stalk as a decoration and you're done!
Isn't it simple?
The fruity notes of gin go perfectly with the citrusy Earl Gray tea.
What alcohol to add to a tea cocktail?
Which teas go well with alcohol?
Tea cocktails are a big trend right now! The bold flavor combinations are different from each other, but they are all amazing!
What is worth remembering?
- Cooling the honey syrup is key. Immediately after preparation, put it in the fridge to cool down.
- When the shaker becomes cold, stop mixing the ingredients.
- The quality of the alcohol used affects the taste. The better the quality, the more delicious the cocktail.