- 3 cups of filtered water
- 4 teaspoons of Basilur Winter Berries cranberry tea
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups of sugar (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
How to prepare cranberry tea?
- Add water, cranberry tea, cranberries and cinnamon to the jug, then bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cook over low heat for 13-15 minutes until the cranberries float . Stir as needed.
- Remove the pot from the heat and remove the cinnamon.
- Strain the infusion and pour it back into the jug.
- Add sugar or sweetener, lemon juice and orange juice.
- Heat until the infusion begins to boil.
- Serve it warm!