Black tea enriched with the aroma of orange, pineapple, cinnamon and cloves is an infusion that is perfect for frosty winter days! It not only warms you up wonderfully , but also envelops you with its pleasant scent.
- Black tea
- Orange juice concentrate (preferably without pulp) and cranberry juice concentrate
- Whole cinnamon sticks
- Whole cloves
- Filtered water
How to prepare spiced tea?
- Start heating the orange and cranberry juice on the stovetop.
- Boil the water.
- Put a tea bag and spices in it. Cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Once cooking is finished, remove the tea bag and spices.
- Mix the juices with tea and add sweetener. Make sure the infusion is placed over low heat.
- Serve warm!