Persian Earl Gray in a can - 100 g
Black Ceylon tea composed of carefully selected Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe leaves with the addition of natural bergamot aroma.
Dark red color of the infusion and a refreshing, velvety taste with an extremely mild citrus note - a true classic for lovers of English-style teas.
Basilur Persian Earl Gray is a royal mix referring to Persian culture. Enjoy it in the comfort of your home with those you love!
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
Unique packaging in the form of a metal can with an oriental motif.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner bag with a zip closure, thanks to which it retains its freshness and full flavor.
- Zero Waste can - reusable.
Net weight: 100 g
Ingredients: black loose-leaf Ceylon tea (96.5%) with natural bergamot flavor (3.5%).
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International designation of tea quality class : FBOP (Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe) - contains coarsely broken, longer leaves with the addition of tea buds (Tips).
Packaging: reusable metal can, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 10.5 x 8 x 15.5 cm