Paper filters for brewing tea - 10 pcs.
Basilur paper filters will make brewing tea simple and convenient!
- A patented aroma system thanks to which all its richness is transferred to the infusion.
- Basilur filters do not change the taste and smell of tea.
- Made of non-chlorinated white paper with manila fiber.
- A 100% ecological solution for preparing your favorite tea.
- Appropriate filter size for preparing a mug or cup of infusion.
- Filters allow you to preserve the full flavor and health properties of the tea.
With Basilur paper filters, you can be sure that your tea will retain its full flavor, smell and nutritional properties!
Remember that in the case of tea , the time and method of brewing is crucial. Tea brewed for too long or in too hot water will be bitter and will not release its flavor notes, and these may differ not only among blends with additives, but above all among teas without additives.
Paper filters will allow you to prepare the infusion to enjoy its highest quality.
How to brew tea using filters?
- Pour a teaspoon of tea leaves into the filter and place it in your favorite mug or cup.
- Pour water at the appropriate temperature.
Water temperature and brewing time for selected types of tea:
- Green tea: 70°C and 80°C | 2-3 minutes
- Black tea: 95°C | 3-5 minutes
- White tea: 80°C and 90°C | 2-3 minutes
- Fruit infusion: 100°C | 5-7 minutes
Number of filters in the package: 10 pcs.
Filter size: S
Filters suitable for: mugs, cups and glasses up to 400 ml.
Dimensions of one filter: 13 x 6.5 cm
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).