Caramel Dream in a can - 100 g
Ceylon black tea composed with strictly selected Broken Orange Pekoe leaves with the addition of natural caramel aroma.
The intense flavor and deep color of the infusion perfectly complement the sweet notes. It tastes great with a bit of milk, which highlights the caramel character of the mixture.
It will be a perfect addition to your meal - be sure to try how it goes with your favorite dessert!
Basilur Caramel Dream tea was awarded in the prestigious Great Taste 2021 competition , which is the most valued distinction in the world. Critics expressed their appreciation for the innovation and uniqueness that this latest addition to the well-known and beloved Oriental collection brought.
Particular attention was drawn to the wide range of caramel notes in this mixture, including toffee, vanilla and cream.
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- Unique packaging in the form of a metal can with an oriental motif.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner bag with a zip closure, thanks to which it retains its freshness and full flavor.
- Zero Waste can - reusable.
Net weight: 100 g
Ingredients: BOP black Ceylon tea (96.5%) with natural caramel flavor (3.5%).
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International designation of tea quality class : BOP (Broken Orange Pekoe) - tea containing broken long and thick leaves.
Packaging: reusable metal can, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 10.5 x 8 x 15.5 cm