Masala Chai in a can - 100 g
Black Ceylon tea composed of carefully selected Broken Orange Pekoe leaves with the addition of cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and pepper .
The composition delights with its intense aroma of spices and takes you on a journey to the Far East - to India, where the aromatic drink with spices and milk is a national delicacy and the recipe for it is passed down from generation to generation.
Enjoy the oriental taste of Basilur tea!
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Unique packaging in the form of a metal can with an oriental motif.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner bag with a zip closure, thanks to which it retains its freshness and full flavor.
- Zero Waste can - reusable.
Net weight: 100 g
Ingredients: black loose-leaf Ceylon tea (85%) with cardamom (1.2%), cloves (1.88%), cinnamon (6%), ginger (3.3%), nutmeg (1.88%) and pepper (0.75%).
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International designation of tea quality class : BOP (Broken Orange Pekoe) - tea containing broken long and thick leaves.
Packaging: reusable metal can, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 10.5 x 8 x 15.5 cm