English Breakfast in a can - 100 g
CTC black Ceylon tea composed of very finely cut leaves rolled into granules.
A stimulating composition with an intense flavor and dark color of the infusion - a traditional English-style mixture for preparing strong tea.
Basilur English Breakfast is a real feast for the senses in a cup!
Taste the perfect breakfast tea - it will give you energy and improve your mood!
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- Unique packaging in the form of metal can with a classic design.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner zip-top bag to keep it fresh and full flavor.
Zero Waste can - reusable.
Net weight: 100 g
Ingredients: CTC 100% Ceylon black tea.
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International designation of tea quality class : BP1 - Broken Pekoe - contains very finely cut tea leaves (CTC - Cut Tear Curl method).
The leaves are obtained from the high mountain regions of Ceylon, such as Dimbula and Nuwara Eliya, and then subjected to the unorthodox CTC production method, which involves cutting, crushing and rolling whole tea leaves to obtain the finest possible drying to prepare a strong breakfast tea.
Packaging: reusable metal can, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 9.5 x 5.5 x 16 cm