English Afternoon in a can - 100 g
Black Ceylon tea composed of carefully selected Broken Orange Pekoe 1 leaves . Mild English-style tea, perfect for drinking in the afternoon .
Gives a beautiful amber-orange infusion with noticeable, sweet notes.
Basilur English Afternoon is a timeless item that will steal the hearts of lovers of traditional, top-shelf Ceylon teas.
Afternoon Tea was invented by the seventh Duchess of Bedford, Anne Mary. At the beginning of the 19th century, only light snacks were served between breakfast and dinner at noon, hence the idea of supplementing it with afternoon tea.
It became a perfect occasion for the tradition of a sumptuous afternoon tea, during which elegant attire was required. In this way, the breakfast custom of English Breakfast with a stimulating, strong tea found its afternoon equivalent with a more subtle infusion.
Taste unique English tea!
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- Unique packaging in the form of metal can with a classic design.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner zip-top bag to keep it fresh and full flavor.
Zero Waste can - reusable.
Net weight: 100 g
Ingredients: Ceylon black tea Broken Orange Pekoe 100%.
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International designation of tea quality class : BOP1 (Broken Orange Pekoe 1) - tea containing broken long and thick leaves.
If "1" appears after the letters defining the gradation of tea, it means the tea of the highest quality in a given grade.
Packaging: reusable metal can, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 9.5 x 5.5 x 16 cm