Vintage Blossoms - Citrus Bliss - 75 g
Black Ceylon tea composed of carefully selected Pekoe leaves from the high mountain region of Nuwara Eliya with the addition of chamomile flowers and natural tangerine aroma.
It gives a soothing, mild infusion that you can enjoy at any time. A wonderfully balanced variation - floral notes combine with tart, citrus notes to create a relaxing drink.
The breathtaking highest region of Ceylon allows you to grow unique tea. It owes its unique bouquet to the unique climatic conditions that characterize the district.
The tea is smooth and refreshing , with a light, straw color and taste noticeable sweet, plant notes reminiscent of Muscat wine.
Because black tea from the Nuwara Eliya region is extremely delicate, it is also called Delicately Fragrant - delicately aromatic. Appreciated by connoisseurs all over the world, it is not without reason that it is called the champagne of teas.
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
Tea awarded in the prestigious Great Taste 2022 competition, which is the most valued distinction in the world.
- Single Origin tea - comes from one region from a plantation located at 2000 meters above sea level.
- 100% natural ingredients and flavors.
- Unique packaging with a botanical motif taken from hand-painted illustrations by a local artist.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner bag with a zip closure, thanks to which it retains its freshness and full flavor.
Net weight: 75 g
Ingredients: black Ceylon tea (89.5%) with the addition of chamomile flowers (8%) and natural tangerine flavor (2.5%).
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International tea quality class marking : PEK1 (Pekoe 1) - consists of young leaves, partly contains long, stiff leaves without tips (Tips), with a small number of holes (perforations).
If "1" appears after the letters defining the gradation of tea, it means the tea of the highest quality in a given grade.
Packaging: decorative box, inside a bag with a zip closure.
Package dimensions: 8.5 x 5 x 17 cm