Orient Delight in a can - 100 g
Ceylon black tea composed from the most delicate Finest Broken Orange Pekoe Flowery Extra Special leaves With the upper part of the bush with the addition of the youngest, undeveloped buds - golden tips.
Basilur Orient Delight is a premium tea, recognized by connoisseurs as specialty tea - produced in smaller quantities and more expensive than other varieties.
Gives a distinctive, dark red infusion with subtle, floral notes. Great tea for everyday use.
Enjoy unique premium tea!
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- Unique packaging in the form of a metal can with an oriental motif.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner bag with a zip closure, thanks to which it retains its freshness and full flavor.
- Zero Waste can - reusable.
Net weight: 100 g
Ingredients: Finest Broken Orange Pekoe Flowery Special 100% Ceylon black tea.
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International tea quality class designation: FBOPF Extra Special (Finest Broken Orange Pekoe Flowery Extra Special) - it consists of broken leaves from the upper part of the bush with the addition of undeveloped buds - tips.
Packaging: reusable metal can, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 10.5 x 8 x 15.5 cm