Green Valley in a can - 100 g
Ceylon green tea composed of the most delicate, young Young Hyson leaves.
Basilur Green Valley is a tea worthy of an emperor! Gives an extremely mild and soothing essence with a light color, and thanks to proper processing, it retains a refreshing taste without bitterness. You will feel subtle, plant and floral notes in the infusion.
Try a composition rich in antioxidants, perfect for relaxation and after a meal.
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
Unique packaging in the form of a metal can with an oriental motif.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner bag with a zip closure, thanks to which it retains its freshness and full flavor.
- Zero Waste can - reusable.
Net weight: 100 g
Ingredients: 100% Ceylon green tea.
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International designation of tea quality class : YH (Young Hyson) - only the two youngest and most delicate leaves located in the highest part of the shoot are used for its production.
Packaging: reusable metal can, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 10.5 x 8 x 15.5 cm