Frosty Afternoon in a can - 100 g
Black Ceylon tea composed of carefully selected Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe leaves with the addition of white and blue cornflower and the natural aroma of passion fruit and orange.Basilur Frosty Afternoon gives a soothing infusion of amber color and a captivating fruity bouquet. To get refreshing effect sip chilled drink with ice cubes.
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- 100% natural ingredients and flavors.
- Unique packaging in the form of a metal can with an oriental motif.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner bag with a zip closure, thanks to which it retains its freshness and full flavor.
- Zero Waste can - reusable.
Net weight: 100 g
Ingredients: black loose-leaf Ceylon tea (94.7%) with white (0.3%) and blue cornflower (1%) flowers and natural passion fruit (1.5%) and orange (2.5%) aroma.
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International designation of tea quality class : FBOP (Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe) - tea with thicker leaves with the addition of buds - tips.
Packaging: reusable metal can, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 10.5 x 8 x 15.5 cm