Basilur Collection No. I – zestaw czarnych i zielonych herbat; 4 smaki. Zdobiona puszka w kształcie książki.
Basilur Collection No. I – zestaw czarnych i zielonych herbat; 4 smaki. Zdobiona puszka w kształcie książki.
Basilur Collection No. I – zestaw czarnych i zielonych herbat; 4 smaki. Zdobiona puszka w kształcie książki.
Basilur Collection No. I – zestaw czarnych i zielonych herbat; 4 smaki. Zdobiona puszka w kształcie książki.
On Sale

Collection No. I - Assorted - 32 pcs.

SKU: 70333

EAN13: 4792252915091

  • -0%
  • Regular price
    87,90 zł
    Price per 100 g: 156,96 zł

    A set of black and green teas in a metal can in the form of a book with a floral and fruit motif. The package contains 4 flavors:

    Strawberry & Kiwi - black Ceylon tea with the addition of apple and strawberry and kiwi aroma . It's a mixture full of fruity finesse!

    Raspberry & Rosehip - black Ceylon tea with rosehips and raspberry aroma. You will love the infusion if you are a fan of sweet and sour flavor combinations!

    White Magic - green Ceylon tea with green oolong tea with the addition of milk aroma. Discover a wonderful composition that will make every moment with tea magical!

    Green Freshness - Ceylon green tea with peppermint leaves. Discover a floral composition that will relieve your tense muscles!

    Taste each composition and choose your favorite!

    • By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
    • Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
    • 100% natural ingredients.
    • A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
    • Unique packaging in the form of a metal book.
    • Sachets packed are singly In decorative envelopes, so the tea stays fresh
      and full flavor in every a cup of infusion.
    • There are tea bags fully biodegradable - they do not contain staples , and the paper from which they are made is certified OK Compost INDUSTRIAL.
    • Zero Waste can - reusable.


    Detailed information:

    Net weight: 56 g

    Ingredients: Strawberry & Kiwi - Ceylon black tea (94.5%), apple (2%) and strawberry and kiwi flavor (3.5%). Raspberry & Rosehip - black Ceylon tea (93%) with rosehip (2%) and raspberry flavor (5%). White Magic - a mixture of Ceylon green teas with Oolong tea (96%) with milk flavor (4%). Green Freshness - Ceylon green tea (88%) with peppermint leaves (12%).

    Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).

    International tea quality class marking : BOPF (Broken Orange Pekoe Fannings) - even and finely cut leaves / FNGS (Fannings) / OOLONG

    Packaging: Metal can opened like a book, inside sachets individually packed in decorative envelopes.

    Size of the package: 16.5 x 4.5 x 17.3 cm