Ceylon Premium in a can - 100 g
Black Ceylon tea composed of carefully selected large Orange Pekoe leaves.
Basilur Ceylon Premium will allow you to get mild tea essence, which You will be delighted from the first sip ! Delicious tea grown in the mountainous areas of Ceylon , it contains only young leaves from the upper part of the bush , which is guaranteed the best taste of the drink .
Tea o golden color and rich aroma. A true classic, perfect any time.
Try a timeless composition that will steal the hearts of lovers of traditional, top-shelf Ceylon teas.
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- Unique packaging in the form of metal can with a classic design.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner zip-top bag to keep it fresh and full flavor.
Zero Waste can - reusable.
Net weight: 100 g
Ingredients: 100% Ceylon black leaf tea.
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International tea quality class : OP1 (Orange Pekoe 1) - contains long, pointed leaves without buds. High-quality.
If a "1" appears after the letters specifying the gradation of the tea, this means tea of the highest quality in a given class .
Packaging: reusable metal can, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 9.5 x 5.5 x 16 cm