Ceylon Golden Long - 50 g
Exclusive black Ceylon tea composed of hand-picked, most delicate leaves and undeveloped buds from one region.
Ceylon Golden Long is an excellent tea embodying the best features of premium Ceylon dried tea. Thanks to an appropriately controlled drying temperature, it retains a wealth of properties and beneficial substances, such as antioxidants.
The infusion is extremely aromatic, golden in color and subtle honey notes. This is a proposition for anyone who wants to taste soothing tea of the highest quality.
Taste top-class tea and discover the variety of flavors in the infusion!
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- Single Estate tea - comes from one region of Ceylon.
- Composed of young leaves and buds from the upper part of the bush . High-quality tea.
- The leaves are collected by hand.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
The mixture is placed in an inner bag with a zip closure, thanks to which it retains its freshness and full flavor.
Net weight: 50 g
Ingredients: Ceylon black loose leaf Golden Long tea 100%.
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International designation of tea quality class : Golden Long - consists of whole leaves and undeveloped tea buds.
Packaging: decorative box, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 14.5 cm