Vintage Blossoms - Jasmine Dream - 75 g
Black Ceylon tea composed of carefully selected Pekoe leaves from the high mountain region of Nuwara Eliya with the addition of jasmine flowers, cornflower and natural jasmine aroma.
This unusual combination perfectly combines the sophisticated character of the infusion with a tempting, floral finish.
The breathtaking highest region of Ceylon allows you to grow unique tea. It owes its unique bouquet to the unique climatic conditions that characterize the district.
The infusion is smooth and refreshing, with a light, straw color and a taste of sweet, plant notes reminiscent of Muscat wine.
Because black tea from the Nuwara Eliya region is extremely delicate, it is also called Delicately Fragrant - delicately aromatic. Appreciated by connoisseurs all over the world, it is not without reason that it is called the champagne of teas.
Basilur Jasmine Dream is a variation that will put you on your feet in the morning and wrap you up in the evening. For a refreshing effect , sip a chilled drink with ice cubes.
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- Single Origin tea - comes from one region from a plantation located at 2000 meters above sea level.
- 100% natural ingredients and flavors.
- Unique packaging with a botanical motif taken from hand-painted illustrations by a local artist.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner bag with a zip closure, thanks to which it retains its freshness and full flavor.
Net weight: 75 g
Ingredients: Ceylon black tea (89.7%) with jasmine flowers (6%), cornflower (1.5%) and natural jasmine flavor (2.8%).
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International designation of tea quality class : PEK (Pekoe) - consists of young leaves, partly contains long, stiff leaves without tips (Tips), with a small number of holes (perforations).
Packaging: decorative box, inside a bag with a string closure.
Package dimensions: 8.5 x 5 x 17 cm