Vintage Blossoms - Floral Bouquet - 75 g
Ceylon green tea composed of the most delicate Young Hyson and Chun Mee leaves with the addition of peppermint, lavender flowers, hibiscus, jasmine , orange and rose.
The subtle taste of the Floral Bouquet infusion is wonderfully complemented by floral notes and a refreshing mint accent , and the addition of hibiscus makes the brewed tea take on a beautiful, delicately pink color.
A wonderful blend, rich in antioxidants and perfect for relaxation.
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- 100% natural ingredients and flavors.
- Unique packaging with a botanical motif taken from hand-painted illustrations by a local artist.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
The mixture is placed in an inner bag with a zip closure, thanks to which it retains its freshness and full flavor.
Net weight: 75 g
Ingredients: Ceylon green tea (58%) with peppermint (12%), lavender flowers (10%), hibiscus (8%), jasmine (4%), orange (4%) and rose (4%).
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International tea quality class designation :
YH (Young Hyson) - only the two youngest and most delicate leaves located in the highest part of the shoot are used for its production. / Chun Mee - originally from China's Jiangxi province - a tea with longer and slightly curved leaves resembling eyebrows, gives an infusion with a strong flavor and a noticeable bitterness.
Packaging: decorative box, inside a bag with a zip closure.
Package dimensions: 8.5 x 5 x 17 cm