Canned kandy - 100 g
Black loose leaf Ceylon tea without additives from the Kandy district Sri Lanka.Basilur Kandy is grown at a maximum altitude of 1,300 meters above sea level, and thanks to the unique microclimate it gains an intense flavor with clearly noticeable spicy and malt notes. After brewing, it produces a copper- colored infusion with an extremely rich aroma.
- By choosing the globally recognized Basilur brand, you can be sure that you are reaching for real Ceylon tea , the authenticity of which is confirmed by the Ceylon Tea Symbol Of Quality certificate.
- Basilur tea is produced without the use of any substances that deplete the ozone layer, as evidenced by the Ozone Friendly Pure Ceylon Tea certificate.
- 100% natural ingredients and aromas.
- Unique packaging in the form of metal can with a summer motif.
- A great idea for a luxurious gift for a loved one.
- The mixture is placed in an inner zip-top bag to keep it fresh and full flavor.
Zero Waste can - reusable.
Net weight: 100 g
Ingredients: Ceylon black leaf tea (100%).
Country of origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
International designation of tea quality class : BOP1 (Broken Orange Pekoe 1) - tea containing broken long and thick leaves.
If "1" appears after the letters defining the gradation of tea, it means the tea of the highest quality in a given grade.
Packaging: reusable metal can, inside a string bag with tea.
Package dimensions: 11 x 7.5 x 13 cm